Who we are?
Wildwood Multiservices, Inc. provides Notary Services, Business Formations, Online Application Assistance, Virtual Assistance and much more. We are fully commissioned by the State of New Jersey to witness and authenticate documents to be notarized.
The Notary Public serves as an impartial witness to the signing of documents, attests to the signature on the document, and may also administer oaths and affirmations.
Your Notary Public: Joel Rivera (NNA Certified)
The following guidelines will be followed in the provision of Notary Service:
- Notaries are scheduled during our business hours of operation. Notary service is not available thirty (30) minutes prior to the time of closing.
- It is recommended that customers seeking notary service schedule an appointment online to ensure that a notary is available at that time.
- Government issued photo identification is required of any customer seeking notary service.
- We do not provide witnesses. In order to serve as a witness, the witness must personally know the person whose document is being notarized and must be in possession of valid photo identification.
- Documents in any language other than English will not be notarized unless the notary understands the document language.
- New Jersey law requires that a notary and the customer seeking notarization be able to communicate directly with each other.
- Certain public documents cannot be copied and notarized. Examples of these are birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, passports and divorce documents.
- In accordance with New Jersey Notarial Law, notaries will not provide service if the customer, document or circumstances of the request for notary service raise any issue of authenticity, ambiguity, doubt or uncertainty for the library. In this event, the notary may, at his/her sole discretion, decline to provide notary service.